Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Comcast Digital Transfer Adapter




FYI...If you subscribe to COMCAST for your cable TV feed then within the next 2-6 months you will have to make sure that any TV in your home that isn't connected to a COMCAST cable box will require a DTA (Digital Transfer Adapter). Comcast is in the process of converting all their analog signals to digital format which will then require an analog to digital converter box (see photo). Depending on the type of service you have, you can pick up to 2-3 boxes from them FREE OF CHARGE. Our advice is to give them a phone call and ask them about these changes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
    Mohu Leaf Paper

    ReplyDelete